vineri, 21 ianuarie 2011

Permanent dilemma

Today,I looked in the mirror like I do every single day, but I saw something else. A saw my face in a black reflection and I haven`t got any answer to the question that came straight away: How can you take life as it is? No answer, no worry. And still I`m waiting for a response. I gave birth to passion since I know the "passion" word. Could you be kind enough to appreciate it? Can you read my lips when I am whispering and could you sense my problems when I look up in the clouds? Are you able to discover a part of me which is evil and profound?
And today is yesterday and the feeling is another. My mirror is glowing and my sad face is erased. I borrowed a little bit of happiness from a pristine thought, from home and from the people that were there for me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Persoane interesate

Arhivă blog